FAQ Questions - Answers
1. How does it work?
1. Who is behind copy-you.com?
The staffs of copy-you.com is composed of more than 50 people who try to create your personal hand-made cartoon figurines and servers you in time.
2. What is the size of a cartoon figurine?
The size of a cartoon figurine is variable but generally this one measures between 15-18 cm (5.5 - 6.5 inches)
3. Which material is used for the cartoon figurine?
The heads and bodies are hand made of a high quality polymer clay which is non toxic and look & feel like pretty ceramic.
4. Can I order several cartoon figurines?
Yes, of course, we receive many big orders from companies or groups and sometimes from complete sport clubs. However, for such orders please contact us by email.
5. What kind of photos do I have to send?
It is recommended to send a full-face photography and as option if you have photography of profile. Please note that it is recommended strongly to send photos with enough light and bright colors. Also cartoon figurines would look more interesting and lifelike if photos show humor faces or laugh.
Try to avoid fuzzy photos or photos with less focus. The quality of your cartoon figurine will depend on your photos.
6. Do you make your cartoon figurine by craftsmen or industrially?
All our cartoon figurines are made by copy-you artist craftsmen.
7. Do you made cartoon figurines from star's photos?
All you have to do is to send the necessary photos. We will create the cartoon figurine as any other cartoon figurines. However, we reserve the right to refuse the making of the cartoon figurine if we estimate that its making might be prejudicial to us. Please be aware that some photos on the Internet have copyright for usage.
8. If I don't have a picture of myself wearing the outfit can I still get a figurine of me made?
This is no problem at all. Just go to 100% customized,upload all your photos, we only need a sketch(whatever your body or special backgroud), an image of the theme or outfit to make what you want.It can all be started with an idea.
1. How to order?
All you have to do is simply follow our website. First of all please register yourself with correct personal data and shipping address on www.copy-you.com.Choose the body you want to order, upload your photo with your face and put it into your shopping cart. You can choose also more bodies with different photos. When you finished shopping go ahead in the order process and pay secure by PAYPAL or bank transfer in advance. You will immediately receive receipt of your order and payment details.
2. How to upload a photo?
You can upload your personal photo at every body at the bottom browse button. If you have any problem to reduce your photo to the required file size you can also send us photo by email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your order number and body name so that we can process your order.
3. How to see the statement of my order?
Log In your account on the website in order to see the status of your order.
4. Can I receive my cartoon figurines to different addresses?
You have in your account a book addresses where you can save addresses you need. For each order, choose the address where you want to receive the cartoon figurine.
1. How to pay?
You can order secure by
- VISA or MASTER credit card via PayPal
- PayPal to PayPal direct money transfer
- or bank transfer in advance(only for Europe).
2. Can I pay cash against delivery (C.O.D)?
No, because every hand-made cartoon figurine orders is a special personal created artwork especially for you on your request.
4. Preparation and delivery
1. How do you packed the cartoon figurines?
We use a reliable system in polystyrene enabling to maintain the cartoon figurine and to protect it from all shocks!
Please take extra care when unpacking your figurines such as a small break of strand of hair or fingers....you can easily reattach it with transparent superglue.
2. Which transport organizations do you use?
We dispatch our packages by DHL.
3. How long is the delivery time?
- The making of the cartoon figurine takes between 2-2.5 Weeks
- The checkout and the preparation of your package take between 1 and 2 days
- and the transport by DHL can vary between 3-5 working days.
- In summary please calculate with a total delivery time around 3-4 weeks.
à Please try to manage beforehand for a birthday or a special occasion, it's possible 2 weeks if you are in hurry, but charge extra(20Euro).
4. Do you give us a tracking number to follow the package on internet?
Yes, as soon as the package dispatched, you will received a tracking number by email.
5. After order
1. My cartoon figurines has been dispatched and I haven't yet received my cartoon figurines, how to do?
If you still have not received your cartoon figurine after 10 days of shipping date please check your tracking number first at transportation company tracking link we sent you.
2. The cartoon figurine doesn't look like 100% of my photo?
We don't assure the resemblance to 100%. Our artists try their best to make by hand a lifelike cartoon figurine from your photo. However, creating the human face is a very subject process.You have the responsibility to provide a photo lifelike to the person. No refund is possible because the making of the cartoon figurine is an artist work especially for you. Please keep in mind though, that these are artistic, custom made your cartoon figurine, not meant to be exact replicas of your faces. Please only order if you trust our artist experience of hand-made cartoon figurine like sample artworks showed at www.copy-you.com.
3. Which are your refunds conditions?
Unfortunately we don't propose refund because you order a specific personal artwork. If your order has not yet started, please contact us as soon as possible, a refund is possible only at this step.
4. Can I have an invoice?
An invoice is provided by email from online shop, because many clients send directly the cartoon figurine as gift to the concerned persons. So we have decided to take off the invoices from the gift box.
5. How to keep the cartoon figurine in good condition?
To keep a good color, don't expose too much the cartoon figurine to direct sunlight.
6. The cartoon figurine begins dusty how to clean it?
Use a humid rag (not too much) and clean it where there is dust. Your cartoon figurine will be like new.